An adventure touring frame built around 650b/27.5" tires. Stable enough medium duty touring and bikepacking, but also offers an enjoyable ride unloaded as well. The bottom bracket height is higher than your average touring bike or road bike, but not as high as a hardtail mountain bike.
- Tange Infinity double butted CrMo steel main tubes; tapered CrMo rear tubes
- Fits racks and fenders
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- Extra tall headtube makes upright builds look better
- Pump peg on headtube
- Horizontal dropouts allows for geared, internal geared and single-speed builds
- Will handle tires up to 27.5 x 2.1" tires (42mm wide tires if using fenders)
- Designed for disc brakes (Internation Standard mount, 160mm rotors)
- Rear rack mounts
- Bottom bracket: PressFit. We chose this spec because it is compatible with eccentric bottom brackets which is needed by folks wanting to run a Rolhoff or other internal geared hub.
- Optional fork available (Lugged sloping crown, 50mm rake, low rider pannier braze-ons, double eyelets at dropouts) (Frame is compatible with forks that have a 390-400mm axle to crown with 44 - 50mm rake/offset)
- Sizes: 44, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58cm
- Paint: Matte Brown
- Part Requirements: Seatpost: 27.2mm OD, Front derailleur: 28.6mm OD, Headset: 1-1/8", external cup, Rear hub: 135mm, Brakes: Disc, Bottom bracket: Press fit.