This rethinking of the original Homebrew differs from the original in that it has a full CrMo tubeset, has TIG-welds instead of lugs and is made with the more common threadless 1-1/8" headset standard. It is still a wonderful traffic dodger as well as a smooth, comfortable bike for multi-day charity rides. Will handle tires up to 700c x 33mm!
- TIG-welded Tange Champion and Prestige butted CrMo tubes
- Designed for dual caliper road brakes, 57mm reach.
- Optional fork available (Lugged crown, 43mm rake, double eyelets at dropouts, mini-rack mounts)
- Rear rack and fender eyelets
- Downtube shifter bosses
- Dual bottle cage mounts
- Sizes: 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Paint: Town Red
- Parts Requirements: Seatpost: 27.2mm OD, Front derailleur, bottom pull: 28.6mm OD, Headset: 1-1/8", external cup, Rear hub spacing: 130mm Bottom bracket: 68mm shell.