Microbrew (Frame and Fork set)
Mini velos are compact bikes that are quick maneuvering in traffic and are less cumbersome to handle on the train, in your cubicle, and in your apartment. They are easier to accelerate from a stop to your cruising speed than the 700c and 26” wheel bikes, which makes the commute a breeze.
In parts of Asia, they as normal as their larger wheel counterparts.
Now you can build up a mini velo only limited by your imagination. Drop bar. Flat bar. Fully geared or 1x.
• Tange Champion butted CrMo
• Lugged crown fork with threaded 1” steerer
• Designed for 451/20” wheels
• Takes cantilever brakes
• Fender mounts and front mini-rack mount (no rear rack mount)
• Ideal with 53-39t and 50-36t cranks
• The 48cm has a 40cm seat tube for additional standover height.
• Interior has anti-rust coating
• Paint: Matte Red
- Parts Fit Requirements: Wheels: 20”(451, not BMX), Seatpost: 27.2mm OD, Front derailleur: 28.6mm OD, bottom pull Headset: 1" threaded, external cup, Rear hub: 130mm, Brakes: cantilevers or V-brakes, Bottom bracket: 68mm shell, English threaded